Sterifre Medical Inc. – Business Development Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Chief Commercial Officer
The Sterifre team of professionals is committed to developing technology to improve healthcare, and we do not compromise on quality, innovation, or product performance. The Company believes in hiring the best talent available within the industry. We lead by example, we expect the best of each team member, and our team holds high ethical and professional standards. The development of a positive, solution-focused and high-performing culture is of fundamental importance to Sterifre.
Sterifre Medical, Inc., is developing a proprietary low-cost plug-and-play technology platform to develop a suite of innovative, point of care applications for disinfection in the healthcare environment. AuraTM technology will revolutionize infection prevention tools.
Sterifre’s patented technology solution offers:
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Rapid processing
- Broad material compatibility
- Built-in automated quality control
The Business Development Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), serves as a key team member and contributes to the overall strategic direction of the business. A key objective for this position is to work with the CCO to build an optimal structure to develop and execute successful strategies for our global go-to-market organization.
The Business Development Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of acute care hospital clients, connecting with Infection Control Practitioners, Supply Chain Executives, Value Analysis Committees, Safety/Risk Management, Environmental Services and Hospital Administration. Business Development Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This position is responsible for managing and developing client accounts to achieve revenue targets and working with Clinical Resource Managers to ensure operational and educational implementation of Sterifre solutions.
Internal and External Customer Contact:
The Business Development Manager will interface with the Sterifre Team members, staff in various departments within hospital clients, and industry contemporaries.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers to achieving revenue goals
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Extensive regional travel is expected
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for building new client relationships and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Build new client relationships and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Sterifre solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders; identify areas of concern and assist in generating solutions
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Enhance the department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Assist and support new client integration
- Liaise between the customer and internal Sterifre teams
- Office Technology Responsibilities: Familiar with the operation of basic computer programs and associated systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, sales-related reporting systems.
- Familiarity with a variety of the Infection Control field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Extensive existing relationships with Infection Control Practitioners in the assigned marketplace
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish Company and personal goals
- Ability to interact positively with clients, internal staff, and Company business partners
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities to maximize efficient use of time and resources, individually and for various assignments within the Company
- Excel in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-growth environments
- Self-motivated with a high tolerance for course alteration and a track record of excellence
- Accept personal responsibility for producing results, individually and as a team
- Action oriented, results driven, able to accomplish project objectives to meet or exceed expectations
- Analytical: Comprehend complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully
- Communication: Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills, timely delivery of information
- Quality Management: Seek ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Judgment: Exhibit sound and accurate judgment in all manner of situations to make appropriate and timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritize and plan work activities, develop realistic action plans
- Safety and Security: Actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures for proper use of equipment and materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in area of relevant specialty
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales in the Infection Control Community in acute care hospitals