SUMMARY (PRIMARY FUNCTIONS): The primary objective of the Marketing Coordinator is to drive customer implementation and user adoption of the company’s first product AuraTM System, by working with an interdisciplinary team.
PHYSICAL GUIDELINES: (This position does not require lifting of more than 30 lbs.)
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMER CONTACT: This position requires excellent rapport with internal and external customers. The Marketing Coorinator will provide continuous, timely documented communication with the Chief Commercial Officer, Account Executive, and Infection Control Specialists as required. Direct interface and communication with Sterifre staff and management groups as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Play a significant role in establishing tactics and strategy for the Company using customer insights and data.
2. Manage web, video, campaigns, and social media from end to end: managing creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, optimization. Develop and direct on-going management of innovative web based, print, video and other marketing communication solutions.
3. Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
4. Manage and optimize campaigns based on results to increase effectiveness and performance.
5. Manage CRM platform including customer acquisition metrics.
6. Fuel the growth of Sterifre via leveraging partnerships with teams in Seattle.
7. Identify best practices in customer demonstration and trial procedures, and support these efforts.
8. Develop prospect channels to increase discoverability.
9. Identification, event planning, and support of important clinical conferences (APIC, SHEA, other).
10. Manage trade/professional society events to ensure industry leading execution.
11. Travel as required to conferences to foster relationships with medical/professional societies; manage trade/professional society events to ensure industry leading execution.
12. Work hand-in-hand with the Account Executive Team to provide tools that assist in the customer conversion process by providing clinical, technical, and customer required information as needed.
13. Provide support to in-house team as required, including support of CRM Tools.
14. Work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
15. Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, knowing how and when to make a call when the data is not there.
16. Maintain a high level of professionalism in in performing job responsibilities and interactions with customers and staff.
17. Act as a role model within and outside the Company.
18. Perform all duties and responsibilities as required by Sterifre’s Policies and Procedures.
19. Perform other duties as required and assigned.
1. Experience in marketing devices, products or services to the Acute Care Hospital setting.
2. Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, and CRM.
3. Demonstrable, successful history of building and executing medical product or service marketing campaigns.
4. Experience with HTML and Adobe.
1. Aptitude for prioritizing effectively, demonstrating flexibility and delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
2. Superior written and verbal communication skills, communicating clearly and persuasively.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills.
4. An understanding of, and passion for, patient safety.
5. Strong analytical skills: understand and use data to optimize marketing activities for highest impact.
6. Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
1. Creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring and evolving new marketing programs that drive acquisition. Ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills.
2. Self-motivation, actively seeking out opportunities and seizing them when they occur.
3. Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
4. Comfortable with PowerPoint, and Excel, capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
5. High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
6. Exhibit flexibility, problem resolution, management of multiple tasks by prioritizing and working efficiently in a team setting.
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Experience with the operation of basic computer programs and associated systems is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, CRM, and other marketing and data analysis programs. Must acquire a high level of expertise with Sterifre programs and processes.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, economics, business, and/or relevant field of study.
Experience: Two to four years of relevant work experience in medical service and/or product marketing.